Lupin project – update

Nearly three weeks ago I posted some musings on my Lupin-project, where I try to spread Lupins of various wild harvested types – voluntarily – in certain managed patches and plots on the land here. We have been doing extensive landscaping the past 2 months (which will be the subject of other posts) and IContinue reading “Lupin project – update”

2 months after Day 1: Barista-Fi/RE’d .

I updated the title to this article a couple of days after posting it. On April 29 I basically Barista Fi/Re’d. Here are some observations about that! Before I dig in, I also wanted to share an older Jason Fieber article, I meant to add that in a while ago and it is appropriate here;Continue reading “2 months after Day 1: Barista-Fi/RE’d .”

DIY – Adventures in soap making!

Back in October I ended up buying an industrial sized drum of 35% peroxide and a 25kg bag of Lye from a guy off Kijiji. He was using it for woodworking (so he says, but who knows, maybe he was making drugs :-o) Anyway, so I ended up paying something like $35 bucks or somethingContinue reading “DIY – Adventures in soap making!”

Create your website at WordPress.com
Get started